The title says it all. I have been home this weekend with an unnatural (for me) spurt of energy. The day was beautiful -- despite the fact that it got uncomfortable enough to turn the air conditioner on in the house... I have done nearly everything that I "have" to do and I am sitting here thinking that I am not tired enough to take a nap or go to bed. I am too antsy to watch a DVD or start any art projects. I REALLY wish this town had some new movies at the theater; as it is, I have already seen the three movies twice and I am not interested in going to any of them a third time. I have already walked around the major stores and I am not interested in going again for a few days.
I cleaned the parts of my house that I wanted to clean. I have washed and folded and put away most of the laundry. I sent my other roommates to bed early because they were grumpy and tired. I have spent countless "hours" on Facebook. I have searched nearly every page on the Internet that interests me.
If I am not careful, I will start having anxiety attacks over things that I cannot control -- like the oil mess in the Gulf.
In other words -- I AM GOING CRAZY! I am so used to having every moment of my waking hours filled to capacity, that I just don't know what to do with myself on a weekend like this...
What to do... What to do.....
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is how i felt all of the time out there..when you going to come up this way again? It has been forever since I have seen you!
Wow! I haven't felt that way for too long. I have just had way too much on my plate for a long time (like you). I need a day of peace and quiet! Probably not til next week though... I still need to go to Prince of Persia...
Post a Comment