Little Purple Pansies dressed in yellow gold,
Growing in one corner of the garden old;
We are very tiny, but must try, try, try,
Just one spot to gladden, you and I.
I loved singing this song when I was a little kid -- not much older than in the picture on my new blog background. I often sing this song in my mind -- especially in the spring. I saw some pansies at the store the other day when I was choosing flowers to place on my husband's grandmother's grave.
A pansy is such a beautiful flower. So delicate and bright. Pansies always bring a smile to my mind -- and believe me when I say that I need more reasons to smile at this point in my life. Pansies remind me of fun times.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment