Have you ever had that "little something" happen when you realize that you are no longer important? I can now say that I have been there and done that and I won't go into detail. Let's just say it is not a pleasant feeling.
Let that segue into the next ultra depressing thing in my life... I AM SICK. AGAIN. I have been there and done this stupid cough -- I came down with it about four or five weeks ago and it never really did go away. Now the dang thing is back with a vengeance.
On Wednesday night, I felt nauseous and decided to go to sleep at about 6:30 -- I didn't even wake up until the next morning and when I did it was all I could do to function throughout the day. Went to sleep early again on Thursday night then slept all the way through until 1:00 on Friday. I had to drag myself out of bed but fell asleep again in the afternoon. Of course sleep was choppy because I couldn't stop coughing, and every time I cough I feel like my head is going to explode. Yuck.
On top of that, I have to wonder why I am the only one in the house that seems to think it is important to clean up after myself. When I went downstairs after my long hibernation I could not believe my eyes! If I had felt any better, I would have taken a picture to post in my blog because the place was an absolute disaster! I honestly don't think there was a square inch not covered by dirty dishes, wrappers or things that didn't belong downstairs. Obviously I can't continue to be sick like this -- the place would turn into a disaster zone.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
dang! not a good week for you. let me know the next time you are sick and i will come clean your house. i totally know how that feels. i'm so sorry you had a bad week. hope this next one is better!
Nothing like making myself feel better by complaining on my blog, right? LOL
hey, it's your blog, you get to do what you want!! and btw, you will always be important to me. seeing that post title on my blog everyday makes me sad. you are an amazing woman and very important!!
Post a Comment