Who would have known that I went to sleep last night in May, but woke up in December...? I took the dogs out early this morning to discover that there was snow on the ground. They of course, LOVED it, but not me...
Brings back memories of my first year in college in this sleepy little town. I remember loading my things up in the car and getting ready to drive out of town -- in the snow. I guess it happens and I shouldn't be surprised. I am just glad that we haven't started the garden yet.
Looks like this will be another year where we plant the garden, spend all the time caring for it, but get little-to-no produce because it will freeze before the plants have time to ripen. Bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we always have a big family bbq for memorial day and i don't have my flowers in yet. i'm glad i've waited, but it is a PAIN IN THE BUTT! SNOW- GO AWAY! dont' come back until november!!
Post a Comment