Most people probably think "TGIF", but not me. I look forward to Thursdays because my life starts to (mildy) relax on Fridays, then it turns into bliss on Saturdays and Sundays. I have often noticed this past year that time seems to crawl during the week, yet when I look back at it all I can't help but ask myself where the time went? Yesterday I went to the pharmacy to have a vitamin prescription filled and the pharmacist told me that my refill ran out last month. I swear, I just looked at that and it said that I had another month -- apparently this past month has completely passed me by...
I am slowly getting better -- I hope. My last post was written in the midst of my misery. I can't seem to shake this cough; I hope that is not a bad sign. At least I don't feel like I am dying from pneumonia. Thank goodness for the right prescription!
This has defintely been the year that my bad habits are catching up to me -- coincidently, it has also been one of the MOST stressful years on record (in my life). I sure hope and pray that things will start looking up soon!
Journey?
Where are you when I need you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment