Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Night @ the Movies...

This is a recurring theme in my blogs, but that is because I live such a "simple" life -- I don't go on trips, I don't have any extraordinary hobbies, but I LOVE going to the movie theater to watch the latest Hollywood action...

Tonight, I saw Disney's "Prince of Persia". It was great! I absolutely love a show where I am on the edge -- wondering what will happen and how the good guy ends up winning (because he/she always does). This one truly delivered... The soundtrack - wow! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so I can buy it for my iPod.

Bravo!

1 comment:

going gordon said...

i really want to go see this! jake gillenhal is a babe! i am glad to hear you liked it. sam went to see it for the senior party and didn't like it, so i am definitely taking your review to heart (cuz i want to see it:) did you go see robin hood? did you like it? she didn't like that either. i don't trust her recommendations anymore... but you and i see to have the same taste in movies, so if you want to go again, let me know... ;) and we STILL haven't gone to lunch!