I like Thanksgiving. It is usually a fun time to get together with family -- and sometimes friends. This year I volunteered to cook the meal for my siblings, and I am really looking forward to it!
Some of my favorite things about Thanksgiving, other than family:
Fiestaware Dishes
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Sweet Potato Pie
Homemade Cranberry-Apple Relish
(Notice I didn't put "turkey" on the list? Something in turkey usually makes me sick to my stomach.)
I was so inspired by the possibility of using my Fiestaware for something other than the ordinary, that I decided to change the look of my blog. I am not the best designer, but it has been fun learning all the new things about the Elements progam. It really ROCKS!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your new look! You are so create, you continue to amaze me! By the way, I am not fond of Thanksgiving unless we go out of town. I know that is mean to Cory's family, so don't tell him.
Your secret is safe with me! ;)
Post a Comment