I have never been diagnosed with claustrophobia but in some situations I feel like I have it... Take this evening, for example. I went with my guy to his art opening which is/was located in a quaint, little building. I felt like we were in the midst of a large crowd and the wine was flowing. Unfortunately my husband stopped to talk to someone by the wine table, so I was in the prime location to smell the alcohol whenever someone filled their glass. (I should mention here that I literally hate the smell of wine.) After the 5th glass of alcohol passed by my nose and after I had to scrunch my body, trying to blend into the wall for about the hundredth time, I could feel my body and my mind falling into a full-fledged panic attack. I thank my lucky stars that I don't experience this type of thing often because it is never fun...
Needless to say, I ended up spending the next 57 minutes by myself in the car. Thank goodness for the iPod!
P.S.: A's piece looked really good at the show. It was full of color -- I love his prints when they are colorful and exciting. He worked hard on the design and the print itself; the hard work paid off!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I went and saw it too. It was a really good show! I really liked how his piece turned out. I can't ever picture what they have in their heads when they try to explain it..lol
Post a Comment