Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What?!?

About a year ago I ordered a book from one of the major websites that I frequent. This book was intended to be for my husband's birthday present and at the time I ordered it I realized that it had a release date in the *near future* from the day I ordered it... Well, the birthday came and went; other holidays came and went; Autumn, Winter, Spring, and the start of Summer came and went. There were many times my husband and I have wondered about the whereabouts of this book...

Well, it arrived today. I couldn't believe it. My husband couldn't believe it...

Was it worth the wait? It has pictures of 500 handmade books in it (although secretly I wonder if it only has 499 and the book itself was supposed to be the 500th), so you can imagine that my husband, the book artist, thought it was great. As for my thoughts on the book: my friend and I get together once a month to make books and other assorted projects. I now know what we can make for the next 500 meetings! :)

1 comment:

going gordon said...

Sweet, Amy, I can't wait to see what you have planned for me for the next 500 meetings! What are we doing first?