Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekends are just too short!

Once again, the weekend has FLOWN by -- now I have to get ready for another week. We had some croupy coughing going on at our house, so at least one person was miserable. I felt bad for my little roommate! Hopefully all will be well tomorrow...

High School Musical 3. What a show -- I missed the very climactic ending because one of the party kids had to use the restroom. Oh well. Such is the life!

I made chicken noodle soup with dumplings from the Lion House Cookbook recipe yesterday. I have been "craving" this for a long time. My husband spent most of Saturday working on a series of prints for a show that he was invited to participate in (he is a printmaker) and when he came home he said that the soup was like "manna from Heaven". That's a good thing because two of my roommates said it looked gross. (I was pretty smart this time, though. I put the onions and the celery in the blender so one of the roomies didn't have to comment on how gross the green stuff was!) :)

1 comment:

going gordon said...

I love it when husbands make comments like that. They are needed sometimes. Children just don't appreciate wonderful food.
I sure had a great time with you at the movie! Thanks again for getting our tickets. Sorry you missed the most exciting part! Bummer!
By the way, I still think Zac Efron is dreamy, but my husband looks better without a shirt. :D he he he