Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gag me with a purple Cheerio...

Another 80s thing.

I am taking some kids to see High School Musical 3 tomorrow night. All I can ask is, "Please, give me strength!" I just can't wait (cough, cough) to watch a bunch of kids up on the movie screen as they dance, prance and whatever else it is they do in those movies. Ugh -- I think I ought to see Max Payne again, instead. ;)

2 comments:

going gordon said...

Guess what- I will see you at the movie. I am taking my kids. But the difference is that it was MY idea and I am excited to go! I love musicals! And by the way- Zack Ephron is HOT!

Journey Rocks! said...

I will keep that in mind when we are sitting in the movie theater -- that Zack is HOT. ;) Ab is SO EXCITED!