Double meaning. Whenever I see the title to the New Moon book by Stephenie Meyer, I can't help but sing that song in my head by Duran Duran. (Yes, I am a product of the 70's who grew up in the 80's.)
I caved in. I gave in to peer pressure. I read Twilight a while ago and then I had to read the sequel. To be honest, it took me a while to get into the first book because it was so 'choppy' and by the time I was halfway through reading it I had to finish the story out of morbid curiosity, but the second one wasn't so bad. I actually spent a couple of nights reading it and I think the story of the werewolves appealed to me more than the vampires (surprise, surprise). Now, I can't wait to see what adventures Bella, Edward and Jacob have in store for me in the next one...
And just think, I actually read a 500+ page book that wasn't put out by Harlequin. ;)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so proud of you! I liked the werewolf part better too. It is funny how there are Jacob fans and Edward fans... The movie is coming out in less than a month. he he.
Post a Comment