Last weekend I returned the shock collar. After literally debating the issue all week, I couldn't stand the thought of hurting my little dog -- even if she may "deserve" it every now and then (LOL). So, I went out and got an oil change and some other odd service that the car just "had" to have. That money was probably better spent anyway.
I just finished a school project -- one that I received a note on THIS AFTERNOON -- and it involved a lot of work. WTF. I thought I graduated from COLLEGE in 1994 and made the decision shortly after that I didn't want to ever do homework again.
This has been a long week. I don't mean to complain all the time when I write a message, but it seems that the only times I actually sit down to write in my journal or blog are the times when I feel lonely. Some days are great -- other days are so depressing that it is a chore to stay awake. This was one of those days. I have so much work piling up and I am trying to learn a new computer system that has no real rhyme or reason and I have been reduced to actual streaming tears two times this week.
Monday was straight from hell -- literally. I am certain that Satan sent that one to me for all those cuss words that have been rolling through my mind and out of my mouth over the past five weeks.
Tuesday was better -- but not much AND coincidentally it was the day that the first tear fell.
Wednesday was the same -- bringing a couple more tears.
And today? Well. My left ear has been picked RAW and it is "killing" me. A TRUE SIGN OF STRESS in my life.
I am ready for the weekend. I am going to HOPE and PRAY that it will be a good one! I need some R&R...
To top it all off, I found out that my personal guitar idol cancelled the concert that I was so looking forward to. It used to be that he could do no wrong in my mind. But I think he is falling off the pedestal. I am starting to feel like a fair weather fan. I don't think I like him very well and before this happened I would have happily argued that I was his biggest fan... Hopefully things will look better next week.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you do have a good weekend. A chance to relax and rest.
i'm sorry you feel so down! wish i could come cheer you today, but i have the stomach @#*%$. yuck! i hope you have a fabulous weekend that makes up for it. watch lots of girly movies since your man is gone. wanna do lunch for our birthdays again this year?
Post a Comment