This weekend I bought a shock collar for the youngest dog but I haven't opened the package yet. I really debated this purchase, and it is still an on-going thing in my mind. My youngest dog is the sweetest thing but the tactics I have tried are just not working. She doesn't mean to be naughty -- she just forgets every now and then. It is that "every now and then" that becomes the problem. I just don't want her to end up dead on the road because of her curiosity. Yesterday, she overheard some people talking next to our field so she took off and ran away to bark and warn them off. GRR. I was really ticked because of course, I was still in my pajamas and I had to chase after her.
Last week, my doctor prescribed a water pill. I have a normal looking ankle again! I am so excited! I don't think I will be on this pill very long, but I am going to enjoy having an ankle while I can. :)
I haven't seen any great movies lately -- I sure wish they would bring some to town. I am looking forward to seeing Bruce Willis in "Cop Out". I hope it won't be disappointing. I am also excited about the release of "2012" on DVD -- can't wait to get that one on my iPod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Weird, I just left a comment and then it deleted it! Hmmm gremlins in my computer. Anyway I was going to ask you how 2012 was, I haven't seen it yet.
For an action adventure show, 2012 was great! So totally unrealistic, but if you like movies like that I think you would like this one. :)
Post a Comment