I took my sister and hubby to the Cinderella concert at my favorite venue last night. We met up with our older brother and his wife. We had a such a fun time -- despite the fact that the group has never really been my favorite. We stood in my favorite spot, so even though we were not necessarily in the middle of the crowd, we still had the best vantage point.
Before the show, we went shopping and had dinner. We had an all around, great day! Sure made up for the past week when I had the flu. Now, if I can just get rid of the residual cough...
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we've had that same stupid sickness at our house. it is bad stuff. glad you could recover at a rock concert. that is so you!
Post a Comment