...and it was exactly the news I expected it to be... I will not be a supervisor in the new department, but I will continue to do my old job. I am 95% glad, but a very small part of me feels the disappointment because I was not what they were looking for. Out of all the talented people that they interviewed, I was the one with the least amount of experience.
I will enjoy what I have done this past couple of months and look forward to going back to the little niche that I have carved in my career. I think it opened a door to a bit more flexibility with my personal life, and maybe someday I will have the opportunity to telecommute.
To sum it up -- I was on a happy trip yesterday afternoon, but it was a long drive to get there.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am happy for you because you are happy! Thanks for going to the show with me last night. Very fun girl's night out! I really needed it!
Post a Comment