Saturday, April 25, 2009

Card Houses & Car Wrecks...

While some of the household members were building card houses, others were out on a not-so-joyful-joy ride...

It is turning out to be a very expensive weekend, indeed. We decided to stay home today, instead of shopping "Up North." I sent my hubby out to buy dinner because no one wanted to cook tonight. He forgot his wallet, so on his way home he checked for cars at the intersection and didn't see any except the one he must have missed in the blind spot. He drove right through and side-clipped another car. Thank God the airbag didn't deploy -- lucky for him because it probably would have been bad news for his already injured neck.

Luckily, no one was hurt except the cars. I'm glad I still have (had) a bit of that tax return saved up...

5 comments:

going gordon said...

OH NO! That's horrible! Your poor car (and bank book). Not cool!

Journey Rocks! said...

Ya -- I am trying VERY hard to be understanding and not angry. It WAS an accident...

Patrick Stevenson said...

Amy, it's just a car and it can be replaced. Adam cannot.

Patrick Stevenson said...

Btw, glad he is ok. :)

Journey Rocks! said...

I definitely agree with you, Patrick!