Yes. I went to the bi-annual Scrapbook Expo this weekend and I absolutely loved it. The only thing that would have made it better was a stop/walk-through at the bead convention that was held in the same building... My sister took us to a little bead shop (The Bead Fairy) before our stop at the expo, and I have decided that I found my NEW favorite store. I purchased a small string of freshwater pearls and some white bead cord and I have been working on a new bracelet and earrings set ever since. I am really thrilled about how it is turning out! I just don't know how to tie the ends off, so I am "winging it" and I hope it will turn out okay. I am going to make my own clasp out of silver wire instead of using the clam shells that smarter people would use. I also purchased a small string of blue goldstone. I am going to make that bracelet and earrings set out of silver wire like I normally do -- can't wait to see how that one turns out, too.
The best find for me at the expo were the CD/DVD boxes for only $2.00 a piece. I bought nine of them -- they usually sell for a lot more than that! I can't WAIT to get that project going to organize my digital pictures in an attractive way.
Before going home, I stopped off at my mom's house to chat with my brother and sister. We talked for a couple of hours, so I didn't pull into the driveway until after 1:00. I am still pretty wired so I thought it would be a great time to "blog"...
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment