Where did this week go? I swear, it feels like I was just sitting at the computer typing my last blog entry. I don't remember the days passing this quickly - as a matter of fact, I specifically remember thinking a couple of times that the day would never end.
I am sitting here after another busy Friday; listening to Moby and thinking how I would really like to watch one of the Bourne shows before I go to bed tonight. Funny how a song can do that to you...
Today I purchased a wire dog kennel. It is a little bit bigger than the ugly plastic piece of "crap" that we have been using, and it looks a lot better in the mudroom. The puppy was a little disconcerted after I put her in it tonight, but she will get used to it. She is a year old -- I am hoping that her destructive, chew-on-everything stage will end sometime soon. Puppies... To go with the dog kennel, I got really "domestic" and made a hounds-tooth/doggy fleece pillow to go with it. I think it turned out cute! It was so easy to make and I had extra material, so I decided to go ahead and make three others. They will be good "back-ups" for when Molly decides she is bored and chews on the edge of the one in her kennel -- and pulls all of the stuffing out. (Dumb dog.)
My hubby went to Chicago for a few days and came home mid-week. He doesn't leave very often, thank goodness; I was happy to have him at home again. He has been working on designing and installing a door in the old part of our house and I am really hoping that he will paint it before Monday. It looks pretty cool!
I decided to feed my movie habit this week. I saw "Taken" on Wednesday, "Push" on Thursday, "Race to Witch Mountain" on Friday. I think I might leave him home again and go see "The International" tomorrow. As far as the movies went: "Taken" was so-so; a lot of unbelievable action and violence, but it was tolerable. "Push" was without a doubt, the worst movie I have seen in a while. I kept thinking that I should get up and leave because it was so completely stupid, but then I would have had to go home and try to think of something to do because my insomnia probably wouldn't allow me to fall asleep. "Race to Witch Mountain" was pretty good -- it always helps to see a movie with "The Rock" in it! ;) I can't wait to start feeding my concert habit this year...
Movies are so fun -- I have a few DVDs at home, but I just can't sit in one spot at home to watch them. I always feel that I need to be doing something else.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just watch Bourne Ultimatum last night. We are on the same wave length, yet again. When do you have time to get together for a little book-making? I am going through withdrawl. Let's get together soon. I am glad to be home! (btw, I hated Push and Taken too).
Post a Comment