Unless my cousin was referring to someone else with the same name, I have been tagged:
#1: I pick at the top of my left ear until it is really sore whenever I am nervous about something.
#2: I can fold the top parts of my ears down so they stay in the holes -- and I usually do whenever they are cold.
#3: It took me about two weeks to fill out a four question job application because I wanted it to be *perfect*.
#4: I have to load the dishwasher a certain way and it bugs the heck out of me when my husband puts the dirty plates on the WRONG side, which he usually does then claims he forgot when I nag him about it (r~i~g~h~t...).
#5: Shirts have to be folded a certain way -- I don't like putting them away if not.
#6: When I fall in love with a musical group, I am not satisfied until I own all of the albums they put out. Then, I usually only have one favorite that I end up listening to over and over and over and over again. I know that is quirky because I have had Journey's "Arrival" in the CD player of the 4Runner for about 4 1/2 years and it irritates the heck out of my husband whenever he hears the opening measures of the first song.
Me? Quirky?
I tag Kim. ;)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it! You quirky babe you! I guess I'm it...
Post a Comment