Thursday, June 16, 2011

iPad Rocks!

I will admit that I thought the idea was silly when they first came out... but that was before I saw my friend's. When I first held mine in my little hands I am pretty sure I heard the angels of techno-geekdom singing. Frankly, my husband just doesn't understand my love for gadgets. All I can say is that the love is for them must be inherited (like father, like daughter). My dad would have been head over heals with the technology available to us today.

U2 rocks, too. My hubby and I went to one of their concerts at the end of May. We ended up in the cheap seats so we were a little disappointed because it was a bit like an out of body experience were we got to watch three million people enjoy themselves but we were just watching them. The music was good. The set was phenomenal. They even performed one of my favorite songs, STAY.

The concert that I am REALLY looking forward to, though, will be in a few weeks. I don't really think I need to mention the name. (I mean, it is RIGHT there in the title of my blog.) I can't wait to get my Schon fix -- I love to watch him play the guitar. I love the passion for the music that all the band members portray.

Journey released their new album in May and it has been in my playlist and CD player ever since. The BEST song, in my opinion is RESONATE. When that one starts to play I have to turn the volume up LOUD so I can feel it "resonate" through my soul.

2 comments:

going gordon said...

My sister and her husband have tickets to that concert and he might not be able to go... Guess who gets his ticket if he can't? ME! I am SO excited!!

Journey Rocks! said...

Woo hoo! I hope you get to go. :)