I absolutely love Fridays! I seriously think that at this point in my life, they are the best and most anticipated days of every week. Literally, it's just about all I can do to make it through the rest of my week, but the sweet joy I experience when I wake up (late) on a Friday is pure bliss!
Now that I have said that, I should point out that my ENTIRE week didn't suck. I took my husband, sister, and brother-in-law to meet up with our older brother and his wife at my favorite concert venue for The English Beat's show. Most of us had a GREAT time -- with the exception of my hubby because he was suffering from some terrible muscle spasms in his shoulder and back. This was the second Beat show that I have attended and like the last time, it was a lot of fun -- they really know how to make people want to dance, which is totally different than some of the concerts that I have been to.
Now, other than a scheduled hair appointment, I get to decide what I want to do with the rest of my beautiful day! I think it might involve a movie at some point, but I need to decide which one...
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment