Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Disgusting...

Someone at my house still picks his nose, eats his boogers, and sticks his booger-infested fingers on his eyeballs. What a mess that can be! This weekend his eye started hurting him and the next thing I know, he woke up with crusted eyes. I was sort of hoping that my roommate was beyond that stage in life... Do you remember that happening to you when you were a kid? I remember how *cool* it felt to wake up and have my eyes stick together.

Needless to say, we went to the doctor to get a prescription that will hopefully take care of this little problem AND the painful sinus infection that is going along with it.

I had a dental appointment this afternoon. I am pleasantly surprised to say that I do not have any cavities today -- I am always pleasantly surprised when the dentist tells me that, considering the daily love affair that I have with Coca-Cola.

1 comment:

going gordon said...

YAY! You are back! Good to hear from you again. I sure wish some of my roomies would get rid of their disgusting habits too. I guess that's part of life with youngsters...