1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags
2. Real tree or artificial? Real is my preference, but we usually use an artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? After Christmas -- as soon as possible
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Donnie & Marie beauty set with hairbrush, mirror, etc. (I got it from Santa at one of my dad's work parties, I think.)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Grandparents
8. Easiest person to buy for? The youngest in our family
9. Do you have a nativity? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I haven't sent them for a couple of years
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? White elephant gift at a work party. Let's just leave it at that...
12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas -- I love Bing Crosby's voice
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 24th (ha ha)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes -- I admit it, I am a loser
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweet Potatoe Pie
16. Lights on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Harry Connick, Jr.'s Sleigh Ride
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Most of them, but only if I sing the Rudolf song
20. Angel or star on top of tree? Angel
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The amount of money I usually spend. I hate how "commercialized" this holiday is
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme
24. Favorite Christmas dinner menu? Turkey, Mashed potatoes & gravy, sweet potato pie, cranberry sauce, etc.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? World peace, of course : )
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for doing my tag! You're the best! It is fun to read everyone's different answers. Hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment