Pardon me while I keep shuddering tonight, too. I just took the dogs outside and as I was stepping off the porch a mouse ran by. EWWW! I HATE mice! They are nearly the creepiest things I have ever seen in my life!!!
Okay, I will try to get over it, although it will be difficult..............
Onto a better subject:
I had one of the best days yesterday! I went to a Scrapbook Convention in the "big city" with my sister and her mother-in-law. We had a great time walking around the convention center looking at various papers, supplies, etc. We even found a few great deals. A combined hundred or so later we stopped at one of my favorite restaurants for a bite to eat. (I still feel bad that I ended up ordering and spending the most on my meal -- sorry about that!)
I was so motivated by all the cool things I saw at the convention, that I decided to make another of my little accordion books. I know that people close to me will probably yawn at the picture, but making these little books truly brings me joy.
My friend's daughter had a baby and I was inspired to make this book when she showed me the recent picture on her computer desktop -- I knew that I had to do a book about it. I still need about ten pictures before I can finish the book. This is what I have done so far:

1 comment:
I love it, Amy! Your inspiration inspires me! I had a good time on Saturday too. I did the Scrap for the Cure at Linsy's store. It was fun! I didn't want to go home! I am already ready for another book nite! Yee haw!
Post a Comment