If I am the only Amy L. that Kim knows, then I think she tagged me on her blog. Here it is:
* TAG: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, & 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Then Tag 5 People At The End Of Your Post.
3 Joys:
1. Having the house to myself for an entire weekend
2. My dogs -- the family too, but they count in the "dogs" category because we are all one big pack of wolves
3. Attending concerts with my older brother -- I still think he is pretty cool in a nerdy-sort-of-way (I *had* to add that last part because he is, after all, my brother!)
3 Fears:
1. Getting uncurable cancer
2. Getting pregnant
3. Losing another family member
3 Goals:
1. To leave work one day without having to carryover alerts or tasks until the fresh batch comes in the next day -- my job is never-ending (I hope that means job security!)
2. To pay off the mortgage
3. To get the 4Wheel Drive motor fixed on the 4Runner before the first snow of the season
3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. Journey
2. Collecting concert ticket stubs
3. Dogs
3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself:
1. I sucked my thumb until I was 16 then started and stopped after about four months during a very stressful time in college at age 20 (or so -- it was such a long time ago!)
2. I pick at my ears whenever I am stressed out -- you can tell my mood if the tops of my ears are red and sore
3. I was going to marry Simon le Bon when I grew up (thank heavens I met my husband instead!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel proud that I already knew a lot of those things about you. Thanks for doing my tag. I don't know many other bloggers. What are you planning to do for book nite next week?
Post a Comment