I actually wrote this one back at Christmas -- decided I would publish it now (despite the fact that it is July) in case I lose my Blogger account...
"It is that time of year again -- the time where I have to make a mad rush to buy presents for Christmas. To buy things that cost a lot of money that the people I live with won't enjoy. I really used to enjoy picking out items for my family members (back in the days when I knew the people and had an inkling for things that they might like), but as time moves on we tend to get caught up in our own lives and don't really take the time to get to know each other.
"It is that time of year again -- the time where I have to make a mad rush to buy presents for Christmas. To buy things that cost a lot of money that the people I live with won't enjoy. I really used to enjoy picking out items for my family members (back in the days when I knew the people and had an inkling for things that they might like), but as time moves on we tend to get caught up in our own lives and don't really take the time to get to know each other.
So, my secret is this: Christmas is not my favorite holiday."

No comments:
Post a Comment