Just finished washing the tie-dye T-shirt that one of my roommates will wear for Halloween... I can honestly say that I haven't done one of those for at least 35 years.
You know how pretty the t-shirt looks when you start rinsing the fresh dye and the colors are so vivid and pretty?
Well, it doesn't look like that after it has been washed. Bummer.
I even retro fitted a pair of jeans and turned them into a bleached mess that looks more like an 80s rock concert than a 60s hippy. Darn it.
I have lost my creative mojo. Where the heck did it go? How the heck can we reconnect?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SO excited to see how your roommate looks! You can also slit her jeans up the sides from the bottom to the knee and sew in a triangle of psychedelic print to create a pair of fabulous bell bottoms. Then they definitely won't look 80s. Still need the vest?
Post a Comment