Sunday, September 27, 2009

Creative bug again...

Wait! The world is NOT coming to an end! But, late last night, when I couldn't sleep again, I had the creative bug hit me so I decided to change the look of my blog. I was feeling a little "retro" so I included a picture of myself when I was just a small thing... Funny how times change!

Yesterday was a great day! We celebrated my husband's grandparents' 70th anniversary. Not many people in the world celebrate numero-70. They are the cutest couple, too. So in love after all these years.

We also celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday. We had a fun time at his parents' house! Times like these are few and far between, it seems.

Something big is happening this week -- I won't go into detail until afterward, but it does involve another concert. :)

1 comment:

going gordon said...

I love it! Your photo is so cute! Before I read your post, I was trying to decide if it was you or Abby, but it is very you. FUN!