For something to do this week, I decided to go to the movies...
The first movie was "Public Enemies". I must say that I really liked Johnny Depp in this show; I believe that this has become my second favorite character portrayal for him (right next to Capt' Jack, of course). The movie was a little graphic on the violence part for my tastes, but I still liked the show despite that.
The second movie that I saw was the new Disney "G Force" flick... Yawn!
The third movie was "Aliens in the Attic". This one was pretty good -- at least my eyes didn't droop like last night's show.
P.S.: A few days ago I made a comment about seeing a man who reminded me of my father... Well, on the news last night there was a little "blurp" where they showed a quick picture of another man standing in a similar pose that reminded me (again) of my dad. I felt so sad afterward that I stopped by the cemetery to visit his grave this afternoon. I usually don't encounter people at the cemetery, but today a family walked by me and stopped to talk because my dad's headstone caught their attention. The stories they told about their son who has overcome so much in life -- having had a brain tumor and a stroke that has partially paralized his body at such a young age.
Once again, I am left "scratching my head" so to speak; wondering why things happen the way they do and for what reason. I am sure this meant something to me but I do not yet know why...
P.S.S.: Nothing better to do at 2:30 AM than make a Journey pop-out book, right?

1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! You rock! I need to do something too. I haven't make a book all summer. Are we going to do book night ever again?
Post a Comment