This is a first for me -- I have been an avid journal writer (as evidenced by the calendar journals that I have kept for each of my children where I try to write something that they have done or said for every day of their lives), but I have never had a 'blog' before. I think that I often worry about blogs -- with the thought that "Big Brother" may be watching. Maybe I am just paranoid, but I prefer to blame it on the Social Work classes that I took in college and "To Catch A Predator" on the television... God only knows who is out there reading what we write. ;)
My secret shame, is that I still have the same Internet *dial-up* connection that I have had since 1998. It is a relic and I really ought to break down and catch up with the times, but that will happen someday, I hope. I can proudly admit that I have my entire CD collection on an iPod plus a few of my favorite movies, too. That is something, I guess!
Well, here is to happy posting and happy reading by my friends or anyone else that might care...
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment